Would You Like Survivor from before 1900s

All of survivors we have from modern times. So would you like get survivor from Old Ages? Like Medieval? Knight maybe. Or Actor from Ancient Greece? etc.

Comments

  • Sure. Add an ancient Egyptian survivor and I will consider buying them... If waifu.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Sure. Add an ancient Egyptian survivor and I will consider buying them... If waifu.

    They had great clothes for sure.

  • Hell yeah, I want a monkey survivor ahah.

    That would be cool for killers too, like a pharaoh god.

  • Some Victorian times characters would be cool. Also some medieval character like a noble, or even some sort of druid.

  • 6104AA51-57FD-43A7-9CAC-9EE36C7E502C.gif

    Yeah, The Entity needs a better phone booth, for sure.

  • A sailor survivor, Pirate killer and a big ass ship map would be awesome!

  • @AnubisG0dlike22 said:

    I would like Anubis as a killer that swarms survivors and gens with locusts, fill all the lockers with mummies and he should be able to drag the survivors to the underworld where they will be ultimately judged by Anubis.

    As your name states 😋

  • Just random drawing

    image.png


  • A survivor from historical times would be cool. I have a feeling that lore-wise they’ve avoided it simply because hypothetically over time the Entity whittles away and devours the survivors’ souls, so for one of them to last hundreds of years would be really, really difficult. But hey, anything’s possible right? 🙂

  • @dugman said:

    A survivor from historical times would be cool. I have a feeling that lore-wise they’ve avoided it simply because hypothetically over time the Entity whittles away and devours the survivors’ souls, so for one of them to last hundreds of years would be really, really difficult. But hey, anything’s possible right? 🙂

    Actually it is not imposible. Plague took from ancient age, Oni is from 1600s if i am not wrong. But we have not any survivor from historical times, that's correct. So that would be so cool if we get any.