Ideas for rework moris for killers who needs it
Trapper: he sets a bear trap next to the survivor, the survivor starts pushing away from the trap. Then trapper stomps on the survivor forcing their head to go into the trap. Snap they're dead.
Wraith: he grabs the survivors leg and pulls them close then he rolls them over and starts beating them with his weapon.
Billy: the survivor gets up slowly as they turn to face him, he slams his main weapon into their gut then he tosses it to the ground and runs his chainsaw into them
Nurse: put it in 3rd person
Myers: put it in 3rd and add a quick Mori when the survivor is fully stalked and maybe a locker Mori, where he pins the survivor into the locker.
Clown: he started stomping on them but doesn't break their neck, he then kicks them over onto their beck and force them to swallow the chemicals as the chemical causes the survivor great pain he then cuts off their finger and sucks on it and puts it on his keyring
These are just ideas I had to improve these killers moris to make them a bit scarier.
Comments
I like Myers and Clown's mori's just the way they are.
Mikey's is so personal the way he stares right into their face as he stabs them, then tosses them away like a piece of trash. It fits the character.
I like the first person ones.
Though the og 3 could use a touch-up, yeah.
It true it's personal for both killers but I want Myers to have more ways to kill that would remind me of the Halloween movies to make it even better.
In first Halloween movie Myers had fun killing his victims.
I want Myers to tilt his head at his victims after killing them
I personally don't like the first person ones, I want it to be like in those slasher films where you see the killer killing survivor. But that's just me
I want wraith to have a special mori on autohaven to toss someone into the car compactor.
I agree