How do you report a hacker?
I went up against a nurse that was passing through walls without blinking. Gets the frost down in 5 seconds and is teleport through walls while carrying a survivor. Can someone please help me?!!? I got it on video and have their twitch as proof. edit: I don’t have it on video I thought I recorded it. It canceled.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Check out the Game Rules, that describes what is reportable and how to do so! https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules
Please make sure you report in game, as that is mandatory, and additional evidence can be sent to Support.
I backed out of the postgame screen I forgot to do it. Is there still a way he is a stream can you look at his past videos? Please help this is ridiculous that people like this are ruining the game
Unfortunately, an in-game report must be made. This is not optional. However, you can report the stream and previous videos to Twitch. Anything that occurs on these platforms must be reported to their respective authorities.