how is the exploit still a thing

people still running to the top of the stairs of the Silent hill map and wedging themselves between the rock and the corner wall, unable to be hit or picked up.


move that damn rock already.

Comments

  • Evidently, only the offering was killswitched, and not the actual map.

    Funny, that.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    people still running to the top of the stairs of the Silent hill map and wedging themselves between the rock and the corner wall, unable to be hit or picked up.

    move that damn rock already.

    The only explanation is that BHVR are ok with keeping a bugged map in the rotation. They obviously know about the bug and had a chance to kill switch the map but chose not to. Maybe they’re using this a bait to ban players who keep using the exploit? 🤷‍♂️

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    Evidently, only the offering was killswitched, and not the actual map.

    Funny, that.

    #BHVRmoment

  • I wish they'd killswitch the map, because it can be used to hold the game hostage, but hey, that must not be important enough to them.

    I just had a game on Midwich where a Leon abused the crap out of the exploit and caused what would have surely been a 4k to turn into a 2k. And you can be damn sure that Leon was one of the ones who I killed. It's incredibly unfair if the killer gets this map randomly.

  • @AGM said:

    I wish they'd killswitch the map, because it can be used to hold the game hostage, but hey, that must not be important enough to them.

    I just had a game on Midwich where a Leon abused the crap out of the exploit and caused what would have surely been a 4k to turn into a 2k. And you can be damn sure that Leon was one of the ones who I killed. It's incredibly unfair if the killer gets this map randomly.

    its absolutely criminal

  • I mean if they don't want to remove the map from rotation at the very least make it bannable if someone submits proof of a survivor abusing the exploit...

  • FYI Midwich is currently killswitched as of today.

  • @dugman said:

    FYI Midwich is currently killswitched as of today.

    Actually killswitched or just the offering?

  • Both. The offering and now the map as well.