Will the Stranger Things chapter return?
So i missed out on the "last chance sale" to buy the Stranger Things dlc and now i regret it so much. I just finished watching season 3 of Stranger Things and now i wish i had the dlc. Now with season 4 around the corner will dbd try to get back the license for Stranger Things? Maybe even introduce new survivors as legendary skins like Hopper and Joyce. I know i can buy a key from a 3rd party site but it's way too expensive for me, maybe even risky.
Comments
No, it's gone.
Probably not.
But we still hope Netflix may get desperate. And also hope BHVR would ask again some time.
Bhvr would need to renew the license for stranger things so it can come back possibly but Netflix.
Unlikely but not impossible. Far cry 6 recently got the ST license so it’s likely between bhvr and Netflix themselves
I hope so. I want skins like Barbara Holland or or Billy Hargrove and perhaps the Upside down tunnneles as a map.
I'm pretty sure there are a few keys left for the chapter. Probably expensive, but better to have them than to lose it forever.
Anything is possible but it seems doubtful. I mean, if you were Behaviour, and your license partner pulled the license out from under you so they could work on a competing game, would you trust them enough to work with them a second time and not do the same thing again down the road? It didn’t sound like they had a huge spat or anything when they parted ways but an amicable divorce is still a divorce.
Far Cry? #########?
Lots of people think it's coming back sooner then later.Stranger Things is in a ton of games. Netflix probably just wants more money to seal the deal lol.