Disabling AA Is Now Possible Again With 5.7.1
Just add these two lines to the end of your Engine.ini file save normally and play without AA:
[/Script/Engine.Streamingsettings]
r.DefaultFeature.AntiAliasing=0
Just add these two lines to the end of your Engine.ini file save normally and play without AA:
[/Script/Engine.Streamingsettings]
r.DefaultFeature.AntiAliasing=0
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Finally my eyes can rest.
I seem not to be able on Windows Store, I was able until last patch :(
Thanks devs, I had faith I swear.
Can confirm it is working! Rejoice!!!!!!
the anti anti aliasers have won
This is awesome... but I still want it to become an option on settings already.
Still no explanation from the devs about why this can’t be added as a setting in the graphics menu. I guess it must be too hard to write the code to do that 🙄
good. but what about a proper settings for that in-game instead of going on the game files to just turn off a single setting.
So what about console?
If I had it disabled before, will I need to disable it again or will it automatically switch back to being off?
You will need to disable it again.