Wishlist: SHRINE OF SECRETS
The perks we've ALL been waiting for: BBQ&CHILI.
Holy moly have i saved up my 2000 for so so many weeks and never ever did i see it in the shrine of secrets.
Make it happen!
(Also miniwish: Pharmacy)
The end (:
Holy moly have i saved up my 2000 for so so many weeks and never ever did i see it in the shrine of secrets.
Make it happen!
(Also miniwish: Pharmacy)
The end (:
Comments
If you have leatherface why not just level him up so you can get his teachable?
Oh also if you don't have leatherface it won't show up in the shrine as whenever I've not had a character I've never seen their perks on the shrine untill I have them
@Maelstrom1313
I don't have Leatherface and I can't unlock him with Iredecent shards either.
You can get perks for killers you don't have. I've already seen 3 perks from killers that I don't have but I've just never seen BBQ&Chili. Franklin's demise was on there I think a couple of weeks ago.
I missed my opportunity of getting Pharmacy which was on the shrine I think a month ago too so yeah xd
And I have several Myers and freddy perks and have neither bought.
Really hoping for bbq, or maybe play with your food. Bbq most definitely though.
thats what random does. Just buy leatherface and be done with it. i did, and it was worth it.