Are we getting an update/bugfix today?

Comments

  • Possibly. Nothing has been announced, afaik.

  • a patch today is the only reason i see why haddonfield and midwich are still online

  • @IsJustMe said:

    a patch today is the only reason i see why haddonfield and midwich are still online

    Maybe bhvr forgot they have a kill switch they can use anytime. Even if we have an update today, I'm surprised they didn't bother using the killswitch

  • @Ula said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2934587#Comment_2934587

    Maybe bhvr forgot they have a kill switch they can use anytime. Even if we have an update today, I'm surprised they didn't bother using the killswitch

    Mayby the killswitch is buggy πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ i will not be surprised if... 😁

  • According to Mandy in another post, BHVR only killswitches when something completely breaks the game. Apparently, that Midwich corner is not enough to break the game according to them =P

  • aha, not enough? if i want i can stay there until the killer disconnect 😢 i mean its not break the game, who cares 🀨

    i guss the killswitch is just spawned in a not reachable room 😏

  • I hope so, but it might be tomorrow, because the midchapter last week was on Wednesday and not Tuesday.

  • @Ula said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2934587#Comment_2934587

    Maybe bhvr forgot they have a kill switch they can use anytime. Even if we have an update today, I'm surprised they didn't bother using the killswitch

    I’m not surprised

  • This article was created from a community discussion. Bug Fixes Lowered the Ghost Face's chase music. Please note this is a temporary fix while we work on a new chase track altogether. Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause Meg to be unable to vault in the Killer tutorial. Fixed an issue that caused a totem to spawn in…

    Seems so.

  • I read it looks like haddonfield totem thing is fixed but nothing on the midwich thing.