A lot of these green glyphs are bugged! there are others on badham IV, dead dog, midwitch, and i am lead to believe there are at least a few spots on every map that are inaccessible.
A lot of these green glyphs are bugged! there are others on badham IV, dead dog, midwitch, and i am lead to believe there are at least a few spots on every map that are inaccessible.
Yeah, I came across one on Midwich, too, but that one's already been reported.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A lot of these green glyphs are bugged! there are others on badham IV, dead dog, midwitch, and i am lead to believe there are at least a few spots on every map that are inaccessible.
Yeah, I came across one on Midwich, too, but that one's already been reported.
I encounterd this bug too