Which killer(s) do you wish you never got daily challenges for?
i regret buying the nightmare on elm street dlc ONLY because all the lame freddy challenges...
i regret buying the nightmare on elm street dlc ONLY because all the lame freddy challenges...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Freddy's are usually the easiest. I always get the one where you just have to put them in the dream state, which happens naturally anyway.
I don't like Nurse and Twins dailies.
FREDDY IS SO BORING THOUGH
If i don´t like it i just reroll.
he's very fine to me, I'd hate getting a billy - spirit - hag - trapper dailies tho