Is Hatch Suppose to spawn up here?
So uh, I don't know, maybe I'm tripping but isn't hatch always on the ground floor of most maps, so if that's the case, how is this on the top floor?
So uh, I don't know, maybe I'm tripping but isn't hatch always on the ground floor of most maps, so if that's the case, how is this on the top floor?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty sure rpd is the only exception for some reason
I swear it was reported as a bug at first
I think normally the hatch only spawns on ground level like on the game it's only downstairs but rpd has his own rules for that don't know why
RPD breaks that rule and it can spawn on any floor including at the very top of the library.
Yeah, I just had this map and me and the David both thought the Hatch bugged because it sounded like it was under ground, but nope turns out it was upstairs weird.
Yea for some reason the Hatch in RPD can spawn literally anywhere. Looking for it is really great.
In RPD the hatch can spawn on other floors, yes.
Yeah even in the entity's realm the rpd breaks the very fabric of reality
I think the rule is really as broad as:
As long as you would not be able to see the survivor enter the hatch from below (ie, falling through the ceiling because of the animation) the hatch can spawn there.
would make sense as in Midwich Elementary School, the hatch can spawn in the middle section of the staircase
^What he said.