What do you think about The Legion
I think he is very interesting killer, but without addons he seems quite a weak. Hex: Ruin, A Nurse's Calling, Deerstalker, Save The Best For Last would be good perk build.
I think he is very interesting killer, but without addons he seems quite a weak. Hex: Ruin, A Nurse's Calling, Deerstalker, Save The Best For Last would be good perk build.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thinking of running Tinkerer on him. His mobility is going to be amazing with it.
On paper the ability sounds weak. Its kinda how survivor extremists want the hillbilly nerfed to.
I think the deep wound effect is weird.
It should help shorten a chase but it doesnt work in a chase. Healing also stops the timer... i think this combination maked it quite weak... bit since i didnt have the chance to test it myself or find reliable numbers...
Even if lockers now block auras, IRONMAIDEN isnt gonna be used much simply because no ones using them anyways.
That generator perk... meta is to do gens solo...
That carry perk is the only "good" one.
Unfortunately, I don't think he will be very good.
The main advantage of this killer is injuring multiple people, thus, slowing the game down.
Which means all survivors have to do is stay spread out. He can't injure multiple people if everyone splits up.
I think he will likely need a rework for him to be viable.
Unless! There's something we're missing. But I doubt it.
I love the idea of Legion on paper. Even if he's only 110ms, I will religiously play him from the moment he comes out officially. Though I do hope Behavior gives him the extra 5% ms in general.
Thanks to him now borrow time received a massibe buff... if you don't tunnel the survivor he can heal even if he dont have self care, and if you cease him, the borrow time meter is stopped (like the pig traps), basically now survivor have almost always 2 to 3 health bars...
fantastic...
He really do need that extra movement speed. His power doesn't help him end chases.
No, the speed is perfect, the problem is he can't dawn survivors with his ability, he really need to be able to dawn survivors that are already injuried, "they" are useless like that.
The borrowed time buff is totally overpowered and the ability is weak as #########.
It's like the hillbilly but in bad.
Could use some changes but has potential
he literally need at minimum 3 hit to dawn a survivor...not quite good as killer
He feels not so much weak as just really add on and expose perk reliant due to his mechanic you'd need distressing and claurophobia/thano to make him more effective.
Funny thing… I suggested some of his abilities in my old "Wolfman" thread in the old steam forum,
https://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/5/1291816880503503052/
I really wish they gave this powers to a real bestial character (werewolf/wolfman).