Susie's ID
So the charm Susie's ID did anyone think they would actually see her face and better yet with all the charms for her I feel like she could have had an archive entry I know Legion technically had one but it still would be cool.
So the charm Susie's ID did anyone think they would actually see her face and better yet with all the charms for her I feel like she could have had an archive entry I know Legion technically had one but it still would be cool.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
boom
Joey needs an archive entry more than Susie
Meg ๐
It's not noticeable in-game like the time they used Frank instead of Joey so I doubt they'll fix this one if they didn't already.
I could see them doing tome lore for every legion member once they run out of ideas