Does No One Know How To Play Against Artist?

I'm on a 14 4K kill streak and I've yet to have a Survivor escape through the Exit Gates once (3 Survivors escaped through Hatch).

I'm only trying to gather some data, please get a 2E at the very least.

Also got 5 Stacks of Pentimento so that was awesome.

EDIT: I finally got a 2E, thank God, my stats won't look fake anymore

Comments

  • Slam gens and gtfo boring artist games asap

  • Hold W and remember to bring a flashlight at the loading screen when you know it's artist

    Hope she forgot to equip DMS

    Yeah, that's about the sum of artist counterplay if she is good. Quite thrilling to face, really

  • @KrazyKatFTW said:

    Slam gens and gtfo boring artist games asap

    How dare you call Artist games "boring"

  • She’s not played often so I don’t think survivors actually get much practice against her. I like playing her and play her often but I almost never go against her.

    Also congrats on Pentimento

  • People either never play against an artist, or they've heard from their favorite ytber or streamer that the only way to play against them is holding w.

    In the end most people just don't try to learn how to play against her then complain that she's boring to play against and just give up.

  • It doesn't seem like many people know they just have to jump in a locker to remove the crows instead of giving the Artist a free NES duck game.