Any hints on how to hook these two?
Or is it just a sorry, try next game.
Or is it just a sorry, try next game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If I run across people I can't hook then I just tunnel the others I can hook then try go for the others.
I´m surprised that power struggle isn´t meta. Its a stong perk in combination with Flip-Flop and Boil Over.
Hints on how to solve this: don´t slug. Try to down near a wall and not under a pallet.
Pick them up immediately and don't walk through pallets. If they're already under a pallet or you don't have any choice but to walk through one (which is rare, even on the game) leave them slugged, theyll pick themselves up at some point but it's better than nothing, and if it happens a lot they'll eventually bleed out. If they always go to the same safe spot where you're forced to leave them slugged, pick them up and take the pallet stun, then break the pallet so they can't come back there.
Bet you they were coincidentally a Swf 🤫
If you know thats how they're playing just either slug and camp or hook and face camp.
Don't try and be nice it wont work, Use your bait then stand there with a charged hatchet, and come swf hour, start running starstruck it gets good value.
Just play normally. All there is too it.
Best bet is to hopefully down em near a wall and not on a pallet