Series x
So wow. Only played a game as survivor and a game as killer but looks and framerate wise, I love it. Looks and feels so much better than the Xbox one.
So wow. Only played a game as survivor and a game as killer but looks and framerate wise, I love it. Looks and feels so much better than the Xbox one.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know many people have tech issues with this game but as soon as I got my Series X, I've had zero issues with running the game.
There are still frame drops on some maps but it is much better.