Will Cross Progression ever be released?

I played this game for years on console and really want to switch to pc but since there is no cross progression, I would have to start from scratch…and that would be a horrible experience. So I‘m not complaining or anything I just want to know will it EVER be released 😔?

Comments

  • I mean it's not impossible for it to happen, but I don't ever see it happening personally. Up to Microsoft and Sony and if they haven't okayd it by now then it's pretty much a no at this point.

  • From what we know, it's not in BHVR's hands, so it's honestly hard to say.

    Maybe it'll get okayed within the week, maybe it'll take years. Business deals are a weird and inscrutable thing.

  • @jesterkind said:

    From what we know, it's not in BHVR's hands, so it's honestly hard to say.

    Maybe it'll get okayed within the week, maybe it'll take years. Business deals are a weird and inscrutable thing.

    😔 k thx for answering

  • I wish it happen because I have this game on steam but mostly everything unlocked on ps4

    I be willing to rebuy the DLC and skins that cost real money it just the Progression i want lvls perks

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    I wish it happen because I have this game on steam but mostly everything unlocked on ps4

    I be willing to rebuy the DLC and skins that cost real money it just the Progression i want lvls perks

    Same bro same. Let‘s wait for the 6th anniversary stream

  • I would definitely repurchase the base game on PS5 (and later PC) as long as I could keep my progression, DLC, and cosmetics. I've spent way too much money in game to just start over, especially after the loss of Stranger Things.

  • I wouldn't bet on it. Four different gaming companies need to agree to it.