Can someone explain the green glyphs

I've been trying to do this damn challenge for so long and it's very annoying,

Do they revel at the end game because I spend all game looking and can't find one, the once the egc starts not one aura is revealed,

I've only seen one and it spawned in one of the locations I checked before but it wasn't there the first time

My friend got one before the Egc or even the gens being finished so I'm confused on how it works

FRjQbDxVsAUCfrI.jpg FRjQbUXVIAAeyK0.jpg


Comments

  • They're there all match, and a big green diamond briefly appears to indicate where they are when the collapse starts. No idea why that one didn't appear earlier - the appearance radius on those things is small, but not that small.

    I think this challenge is easier to do as killer than survivor, because you'll traverse more of the map. On the Wraith game I played, 6 spawned, though I don't know if anyone else had the challenge active.

  • I've just done this challenge, they show up randomly on the map, you will hear them when you are in the vicinity before you see them, I think that all players in the game can see them as well so you need to be lucky.

    At EGC they will be visible for a few seconds but they are hidden around the map for the entire game, I found 2 in one match earlier, you just need to listen for them rather than look for them.

    Hope that helps.