haddonfield lighting / mist bug?
20220430002405_1.jpg
see picture. all mist and dark got flipped, super bright like day
see picture. all mist and dark got flipped, super bright like day
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I got that too! I was wondering if Haddonfield had a day/night cycle or something, because I couldn't make sense of it. Started dark, went bright for about 2 minutes halfway through the match, then went dark again.
mine lasted the rest of the match, which was a good couple minutes.
happened to me tonight as well, after 2 or 3 minutes it went super bright and stayed like it for the rest of the game
uh oh moonlight offerings are back smh
thats before my time, care to elaborate?
They could make the game brighter or darker