Complain by daylight
I'm back and all I see are complains everywhere 🙀 Let's admit we are spoiled players 🤣
I'm back and all I see are complains everywhere 🙀 Let's admit we are spoiled players 🤣
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Quit complaining about our complaining
Quit complaining about our complaining of your complaining
I fail to grasp the "spoiled" part.
Who is complaining? I'm laughing
no.
I definitely saw you complaining. :P
Last time I complained about dbd was about 4 months ago, I got back into the game yesterday and still feel like dbd needs something else.
I haven't played DBD in a month and half. Is not better now? Devs be like "I'm doing stuff and things." - Rick Grimes
Afaik, they haven't really done as much, I'm still amazed that they don't listen to fog whisperers on how to properly balanced the game not just "oh this perk is used 1% more than before, let's nerf it!"
I hope your matches will be more balanced and fun from now on. Until then, I'm waiting in the shadow. I can't play few months anyway.
Thanks!! I had a few matches that were kinda fun but maybe it was nostalgia to playing billy but matches didn't seem unbalanced, felt like everyone was as rusted.
Complaints never end. Once one is addressed they find another.
Same ######### different day.
If you hear hissing, you may be leaking atmosphere.
If you hear complaining, you may be leaking player base.