Twins stuck unable to move or perform any actions (similar to Nurse Bug from February)

Playing as Nea on Temple of Purgation vs. Twins...

All perks can be seen at end of video.

I unhooked Bill with borrowed time and Viktor came and hit Bill. I crushed Viktor and after that the killer was unable to move, and their view was floating in the air from Viktor's viewpoint, with the prompt to switch Charlotte, but unable to do so. You can see their chat in the clip as they came to my stream to let me know they were frozen.

Unsure what led to the bug but pretty game breaking if reproducable.

Twitch clip from survivor view here:


https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1470338043


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • But it seems to me, or after this patch, Charlotte, after killing Victor, moves somehow more slowly, like 4.2 m / s. Have you noticed this?

  • @FeryGEN said:

    But it seems to me, or after this patch, Charlotte, after killing Victor, moves somehow more slowly, like 4.2 m / s. Have you noticed this?

    No, haven't noticed.

  • Got this same bug twice today. In both games I had some bad lag or packet loss, so that might be a contributing factor.


    In one case, I even deployed Victor as Charlotte, and then was stuck in place as Victor. (Could only look around, not attack or switch back to Charlotte).

  • @logitewty said:

    Playing as Nea on Temple of Purgation vs. Twins...

    All perks can be seen at end of video.

    I unhooked Bill with borrowed time and Viktor came and hit Bill. I crushed Viktor and after that the killer was unable to move, and their view was floating in the air from Viktor's viewpoint, with the prompt to switch Charlotte, but unable to do so. You can see their chat in the clip as they came to my stream to let me know they were frozen.

    Unsure what led to the bug but pretty game breaking if reproducable.

    Twitch clip from survivor view here:

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1470338043

    Twins deserve some smoothness

  • I got a similar bug twice in a row today too, as soon as i unbind victor i cant move him at all, just camera, i couldnt even return to Charlotte, i had to wait survivors to finish the generators.