Breakdown is the definitive surv perk to prevent killer facecamping
Breakdown: Any time you are removed from a hook (escaped or saved), the hook breaks and the Killer's aura is shown to you.
Anti-facecamping build: borrowed time + breakdown + deliverance + resilience
BTW so many good perks now that it is too difficult to build with just 4 slots, we should need at least 5 or 6
Comments
Damn didn't even think of that. That's actually quite a nice perk to have. I just hope the hook doesn't remain broken for too long.
Well if you have fun being slugged...... I really hate it when I play survivor and thats why I will never touch a single hook^^
Having more good perks than there are slots is a good place for the game to be in. It makes jack-of-all-trades survivors much less useful at any one thing than survivors that build their perks around a specific playstyle.
deliverence sends you into the no mither state for a while and resilience increases action speed
cuz faster unhook