BHVR I know that you already did enough for Legion, but there is one more thing I want to suggest

Do you remember how in patch 2.7.0 the Legion's Fatigue got increased? Well, with it the Tunnel Vision in Fatigue got heavily increased aswell, making the Legion almost blind while in the Fatigue.

So I suggest this, reduce the Fatigue Tunnel Vision back to how it was pre-patch 2.7.0, there currently isn't a good reason to make the Legion almost blind while in Fatigue, since you can already tell where the Survivor is. Also a while back you allowed the Legion to see Scratch Marks and Blood Pools while in Fatigue, so it's not like you're going to lose the Survivor either.

Just to clarify, this is what I'm talking about.

20220429200119_1.jpg

Iirc before the patch 2.7.0 it was only that dark around the edges, maybe not even that.

@Almo iirc, you're in charge of the Legion changes, right? Could you please consider such a change? Thank you in advance for reading.

Comments

  • Didn’t they make it so when frenzy ends you see Blood and scratch marks?

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    Didn’t they make it so when frenzy ends you see Blood and scratch marks?

    Yea, I said it in the thread aswell, there is no reason to make Legion blind, because it no longer serves a purpose thanks to other changes around the Legion over the years.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Another thing they need to do is buff the base duration by 2-3 seconds. They're still highly add-on dependent and this is one of the reasons why.

    I don't really think that's necessary, their duration is long enough base if I say so myself. (I wouldn't mind if they were even faster tho, because I love to zooooom)

  • It would also be nice if you had collision during your vault so survs can't try to abuse your FOV and squeeze into your character model. They changed it for normal vaults, so why not Feral Vault too?