Should there be another satisfaction survey about license characters?
Or does BHVR have enough information
Or does BHVR have enough information
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know this is late but I don't think they'll do it again, every licensed dlc they've released since then was on that survey and I think they'll want to keep the cards close to their chests on what licenses they're considering from now on
I usually just dump my entire list of every licensed character and legendary skin i want in the game at the end of every survey in the ''anything else to tell us'' box, figure it'll suffice just as much even if there was no mentioning of licenses in the survey at all.