All PTB screenshots here!
Here you can dump your screenshots of the Killer, Survivor, and their Perks as an offering to all the bois cursed with slower internet
Here you can dump your screenshots of the Killer, Survivor, and their Perks as an offering to all the bois cursed with slower internet
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
edit Taken down for better pics later. Off to work!
Console player here, got this screenshot from Paulie esthers live play.
The new killer's UR addons for the curious:

His upcoming cosmetics have me so hype too. But I can't link or say where to see them because last time I even told someone where to search I got a mod warning
He even got my glorious hair.
Thanks for the screenshot, love you.
Same. He gets hella metal in some cosmetics. Think King Diamond
Best survivor release imo, just based on design.
Gotta take a look at those cosmetics.
To bad im on console.
Can someone send me the legions full add-on set
oh my god XD
From here : https://imgur.com/2De1kV3

thanks RuneStarr, to me he seems fun but have not played him yet due to the fact I play xbox one