Legion and Trickster are my “turn my brain off and go ham” killers where the objective isn’t to win, but to have fun and look like a complete memelord while doing so
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Would have been Myers strangely enough, but now it's Legion because at least they feel fun and the occasional fifth hit with FF feels like a rush.
Another knives enjoyer.
I like everyone except clown.
I like Clown! Such a nice lad!
Where is pig and pyramid head?
Pig's wearing a real pig's head and not a mask.
PH has a pyramid on/for his head, not a mask. also, that weapon's not really a knife.
Well the weapon is literally called "great knife"
clown is pretty good
I know.
I almost specified that too.
I don't know, I think if I included him I'd have to include trapper, but I was saving trapper for "Mask and sword/axe"
Legion and Trickster are my “turn my brain off and go ham” killers where the objective isn’t to win, but to have fun and look like a complete memelord while doing so
Myers is the only one on this list that doesn't feel garbage to play.