The silly censored word thread
I thought it may be fun to list words that are censored that are a little over the top that you know of. Here's my list:
- Town
- Phone
- Down
- Wheeler
What are ones you know of?
I thought it may be fun to list words that are censored that are a little over the top that you know of. Here's my list:
What are ones you know of?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Here are some:
###########
################
########
#
Just try saying anything in German that isn't "Ehre genommen" it's a nightmare lmao
I've seen those a lot, too.
And then it proceeds to leave uncensored the actual bad words ???
###########
Slippery (So, if you ever talk about the perk, it's ######## Meat now)
Abby Lee Miller
I saw "Hawkins" get censored shortly before the map was removed. Guess they really wanted it to be forgotten.
The funny thing is ...
"Phone" was censored for me too (speaking of a phone call that interrupted my game for a minute). I couldn't even spell it.
But the other guy could say "phone" clearly.
Talk about broken.
Anything death or killing related (in a horror game about killing people). You can't say even just say the word "kill" or "stab".
I want to say "See?"
And got ### ## instead xD