bugs discovered recently
be careful people, i just discover 2 bugs while doing some kyf with a friend (i asked his help cause something wrong occurred while doing a normal match that i did before)...
1 RANCOR is bugged - we tried with different killers and maps (i discovered it in a normal match cause i had a daily as billy to mori someone) but the outcome is the same: the survivor will see the killer's aura as intended, but he won't be exposed and it won't apper the mori prompt on the killer
2 PINHEAD is bugged - or to be precise his chainhunt: once it starts, nothing will happen, not a single chain will spawn
Comments
p.s: someone told me that barbecue and chili is bugged as well... what kind of patch they release?!?
You should create some Bug Reports.
Going to add this one, although I'm not sure what it is yet.
I just had two matches in a row as Oni where I lagged for a second and than got bugged for the whole match. On the first I got completely stuck at a pallet. On the second one, unable to use my power, deliver hits or pick survivors up. Even though it started with lagging, that wasn't happening until yesterday, even if I lagged.
If you believe you've encountered a bug please make a bug report in the correct sub section of the forum, and put as much information as possible - some have possibly already been reported, so you can upvote those ones and add any pertinent information. Thank you.