Goodbye DBD!

Just edited my review on steam after giving the game another 93 hours and a 4th chance.

Nope, I'm done. When the developers start listening to their players maybe I'll reinstall it but form this day on, I quit.

(Some advice: reduce queue times, have a NONSBMM option OR MAKE YOUR VISUAL RANK RELATED TO SBMM! WHO THOUGHT MAKING SBMM SEPRATE FROM YOUR RANK WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA???

I haven't enjoyed this game since SBMM was NOT a thing. (Seeing legion 5 times in a row was not fun either...)

I could go on and on but at this point no one is listening and nothing will be done so the only option is to leave. Liked the game but terrible decisions ruined it.

Comments

  • See you.. when I see you.


    image.jpeg


  • New update just droped. What do you expect? Que times for killers be 1s when they buff two killers?

    Also people want to try new changes so of course you will see the same killers more offten for 1-3 days.

  • @superjare23 said:

    Just edited my review on steam after giving the game another 93 hours and a 4th chance.

    Nope, I'm done. When the developers start listening to their players maybe I'll reinstall it but form this day on, I quit.

    (Some advice: reduce queue times, have a NONSBMM option OR MAKE YOUR VISUAL RANK RELATED TO SBMM! WHO THOUGHT MAKING SBMM SEPRATE FROM YOUR RANK WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA???

    I haven't enjoyed this game since SBMM was NOT a thing. (Seeing legion 5 times in a row was not fun either...)

    I could go on and on but at this point no one is listening and nothing will be done so the only option is to leave. Liked the game but terrible decisions ruined it.

    I seriously don't get why posts like this exists. There's no discussion to be had. It's just 'I'm quitting DBD' followed by most of the replies being 'ok bye'. Literally pointless.

  • @RoboMojo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/321024/goodbye-dbd

    I seriously don't get why posts like this exists. There's no discussion to be had. It's just 'I'm quitting DBD' followed by most of the replies being 'ok bye'. Literally pointless.

    Feedback for the devs. Telling why a game that the OP obviously wants to love isn't working for him.

    (As stated in many similar threads were a comment like yours was posted.)


  • @drsoontm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2926047#Comment_2926047

    Feedback for the devs. Telling why a game that the OP obviously wants to love isn't working for him.

    (As stated in many similar threads were a comment like yours was posted.)

    Yeah, because typing in all caps and declaring that they're going to quit the game is definitely the constructive criticism that the devs are looking for. Especially since most of the OP's complaints/advice either don't make sense or are a bit silly. Reduce queue times? How? You can't just say 'reduce the queue times 4head' and expect that to be taken seriously. The only actually good point they made is to have a non-SBMM mode. A casual mode of some sort could be a good thing, I agree. Unfortunately, it's immediately followed by them typing in all caps saying that grades should factor into matchmaking, without explaining their reasoning at all. They then say that SBMM has made the game unfun for them, which is valid, even if 'fun' is entirely subjective. Their final complaint genuinely doesn't make sense though. Of course they're gonna face a lot of Legions. They were just buffed a few days ago.

    Overall, I tend to dislike posts like these because they usually come off as though they're looking for pity or a reason to rage. To be fair, there sometimes are posts like this with genuine constructive criticism, but this ain't it chief. Chances are, this post will have gone entirely ignored by the devs.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    New update just droped. What do you expect? Que times for killers be 1s when they buff two killers?

    Also people want to try new changes so of course you will see the same killers more offten for 1-3 days.

    I think he meant the survivor queue times. Since he complained about seeing Legion 5 times in a row.

    But then the queue statement doesn´t make any sense, since the survivor queue was fast during the release (since everyone wanted to test Legion and GF). Since then the queues went back to normal and i also don´t see Legion as much. Soooo i don´t really get whats the issue here.