How to handle Hackers
So I don't play call of duty, but I was reading an article about their new anti-cheat system and it really made me wish that something similar was implemented here. Just so we are all on the same page, in call of duty apparently what happens is if you are a hacker instead of being banned, the game makes it so you cannot see players who are not hacking and cannot see their shots. They can still see you, so you will die over and over to invisible enemies.
Reading this literally made me laugh out loud. And I really wish we did the same here. Imagine if a hacking Survivor instead of being banned was unable to see or hear the killer at all. Maybe even add in a permanent exposed status. Imagine a hacking killer unable to see any of the survivors or hear them at all. Personally I think those matches would be worth the price of having to deal with hackers, which is part and parcel of every multiplayer game.
Comments