Wasn’t Trickster confirmed bi?

David is gay, which is great! But I lowkey thought Trickster was already kind of confirmed to be bisexual with his Valentines skin? Since he acts completely obsessed with a survivor regardless of their gender

Comments

  • I thought it was made up by community speculations when the chapter was about to drop.

  • No, he was never confirmed bi iirc.

  • The only person he loves is himself

  • @BuffTrickster said:

    No.

    A lot of the community only paints Trickster as gay or “bi” because of the stereotype that flamboyant = gay. Trickster is an easy target for that nuisance part of the community because of his physical appearance and cosmetics.

    There is no confirmation or insinuation of his sexuality in any of his lore, perk descriptions/quotes, trailers, or cosmetic descriptions.

    If you happen to be curious why his cosmetics are flashy, wears make-up, etc., it’s just how both male and female K-pop idols dress in the industry, especially for the stage. His Valentine cosmetic is a stage costume.

    The stereotype we find gay japan is normally straight cute boy look I'm not sure if it the same in South Korea.

  • No, I believe bhvr would be too scared to make any of their east asian characters lgbt+, which is fair

  • I think it was only what people made up because he isn't what most people would discribe as manly and that really bugs me I even had some arguments here in the forum because people say he isn't scary and weak because he isn't some 6ft hulkin beast. As a effeminate man myself I think it's sad man like this get quickly flagged as bi or gay