Haddonfield totem hidden inside a closed room?
I have this mission to break 20 totems so I'm doing Small Game + Counterforce. 2nd game in Haddonfield where a totem shows in the 2nd floor of a building in a room you can't access. Also, the house has no way to leave the 2nd floor but through a vault window onto the ground. Has anyone seen this as well?
Comments
Yes, the totem is in that inaccessible room.
DDDDDDDDDDDDDD: the sadness I feel right now... I've been getting this same map forever today and I'm doing 1 or 2 totems at a time, this mission is going to take days haha
This update is a travesty. I despise the new Haddonfield map after how much I liked the old one (had some good killer matches there too as Clown, Demo, Trapper and saw other players having good ones as Hag, Pyramidhead, and others---I'm sure Artist would've been good on it). And besides that, my game keeps crashing ever since the damn update after running mostly stable for the past couple months since the Sadako update.
The killer in my last match complained about the FPS and while visually the map looks great, I'm not having fun in it.