Is It possible to buy specific rift tiers?
Like If I buy the rift could I also just buy the cosmetics I want from It? I just want the Claud and Meg recolors and Fengs top lol! It Is so grindy and If I have to play through all 70 I'm gonna end up hating this game also who has the time for that :(
Comments
You can spend 100 auric cells per level but you can't buy a specific level, you will have to buy all levels before it.
sick and twisted
The rift is a large scam don't fall for it
That's literally the whole point of the Battlepass system.
If you could buy the specific tiers that you only want, then they might as well just be regular store cosmetics to begin with.
Yes, you can. Say you like the fifty second tier, but you’re only level seven, you can pay 4,500 auric cells to get there.
Im new to playing games like dbd is the only thing I play Idk what that Is
You have a long time to finish the rift. It's really not too bad if you're a regular player. You need to play more than once a week, but if you play a game or two a day and focus on challenges, you'll get it done with time to spare.
If you complete it, you get your currency back entirely, provided you didn’t buy tiers.