Finished watching the nightmare on elm street remake

It was ok not a masterpiece but I enjoyed the new take on freddy and Quentin was a cool character

Comments

  • I'm more of a Halloween fan than A Nightmare on Elm Street fan, so I feel like I'm not the best to judge here, but I thought the remake was okay. Though I wonder if I was more into the franchise I'd have a differing opinion. I'm more into Halloween and I did not like the Rob Zombie Halloween remakes. Not that the Halloween remake and the A Nightmare on Elm Street are parallels of each other.

    But yeah, I thought the remake of A Nightmare on Elm Street was alright, though it's been a while since I've seen it.

    I remember one thing I thought was odd was that the protagonists assumed that they had lied about what Freddy Krueger had done to them as kids, but maybe it was better explained in the movie and I just can't remember.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    My favourite part about the film is you can tell it's from 2010.

    The way it's shot the cellphones yeah lol