Deathslinger and Pyramid Head add ons
Its safe to say that both of these killers add ons are pretty bad and only a few of them are even good.
I only see like a couple of add ons worth using. For Deathslinger, both of his reload add ons are a lifesaver and the rest are just pretty bad like increased movement speed when aimaing and decreasing terror radius when aiming. For Pyramid, his POTD add ons stacked are great and very fun to use, but his red add ons are soooo lackluster.
I honestly think they need add on changes to make it less of a grind for the few good add ons.
Comments
Freddy has worst add-ons but Slinger and Pyramid are close.
That is true, but Freddy is basically non-existent in Dbd, people hated his first power and then they hated his second power pre nerf, so I doubt they're gonna even think about him.