The Reputation of The Nurse
Hi everyone, I've been trying to find some information on how people felt about the Nurse on her release but I've had no luck. Can anyone either link me old threads or videos on how people viewed her when she released? Or the few updates after her release?
Thanks!
Comments
She was released in a different time, and got heavily nerfed as the rest of DBD was also changed. She went from a maximum of 7 potential blinks to 3 now, has to actually recharge her blinks (used to be instant once fatigue ended), and she had faster base movespeed.
She's in a spot of perfect design and balance in her current state (With the exception of Torn Bookmark and her distance blink add-ons).
She is definitely not balanced lmao
Which is why she averages out to a 2K when players of even skill verse each other on an even map. Geez, I wonder how much longer it will be until people quit blaming matchmaking or map balance on character balance. When one side is better than the other, the results are obviously slanted. Same when a map favors one side largely or the other.
I don't rememeber and I am 2016 veteran player.
Also I think I was not into much talking or reading about balance at that time on steam forums so I don't know.