Ghostface is a lot of fun now!

Que times are nasty so I only got to play 3 games after I got home from work. But I can feel a huge difference in how this killer plays now and I love it.

Comments

  • Good for you.

    I personaly find him almost the same. His buffs are not so great compare to Legion. Legion is so much more fun now to play for me and I had a blast playing him.

    Ghostface feels and plays the same. Legion is faster, stronger, better.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Good for you.

    I personaly find him almost the same. His buffs are not so great compare to Legion. Legion is so much more fun now to play for me and I had a blast playing him.

    Ghostface feels and plays the same. Legion is faster, stronger, better.

    His stalking does not feel as broken as it used to. I think that and the addon reworks made things feel a lot better. I do agree on Legion though!

  • If it wasn't for somehow getting revealed through walls or around corners from what seems like half the map away, I'd be a bigger fan of the update. It's not even worth trying to mark a survivor half the time because of this.

    Also, the new chase music is going to give me a brain tumor.

  • I'm still trying to figure out what add-ons are worth using and which are not for ghosty.

    Then again he only got an add-on pass and QL buffs so he shouldn't feel massively different. I just hope they continue to buff him and Legion after this so that they can feel more viable

  • @dbd900bach said:

    I'm still trying to figure out what add-ons are worth using and which are not for ghosty.

    Then again he only got an add-on pass and QL buffs so he shouldn't feel massively different. I just hope they continue to buff him and Legion after this so that they can feel more viable

    The brown addon that reduces cooldown by 6 seconds is so nice