Missed skill check notification

I'm getting a missed skill check notification every time I stop healing myself or another survivor when hemorrhage is used by the killer. I've even used a syringe on someone else with a medkit and it still gave me a missed skill check at the time I used the syringe.

I play on PS4. And it has happened in 5 different matches that I've played so far that the kikler has had the hemorrhage effect.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • This has been confirmed to be an intentional effect of hemorrhage. The killer will not actually get a notification, but it will make a sound like you missed a skill check and they will hear it if they’re nearby.

  • I just looked at patch notes. Nothing on there says that this is intentional

  • @Haley said:

    I just looked at patch notes. Nothing on there says that this is intentional

    It’s not in the patchnotes, but it was mentioned over in this thread during the PTB:

    @Aven_Fallen said:

    Hello,

    if healing while being affected by Hemorrhage and stopping Healing, the Character behaves like they missed a Skill Check.

    Killer does not get a Sound Notification when far away and also no bubble for a failed Skill Check. However, if they are close, they will hear the Survivor stopping the Heal-Action.

    Kinda annoying if you suspect the Killer to have Nurses Calling, stopping to heal so that they dont find you, just to see that you make a loud noise which reveals your position.

    Steps to reproduce (this was how it was tested on the PTB):

    Killer used: Legion

    Hemorrhage afflicted by Sloppy Butcher

    Healing done via Circle of Healing


  • She says "a grunt of pain". That is not what I'm experiencing. I get a full on missed skill check notification with the sound. And it shouldn't happen, especially when using a syringe.

  • @Haley said:

    She says "a grunt of pain". That is not what I'm experiencing. I get a full on missed skill check notification with the sound. And it shouldn't happen, especially when using a syringe.

    Is the sound made in the video in this thread (near the bottom) the one you’re experiencing?

    @Jay_K said:

    Upon testing the Hemorrhage healing regression both with and without a range perks the total time to regress from 99(ish) healing to 0 is around 56 seconds. Confirmed this multiple times each coming back with the same regression time.

    Patch Notes stated that it was 7% a second bringing it to a total of 14 seconds to reduce from 99 to 0.

    Hoping that the 56 seconds is a bug as if it is not then the new regression is kinda pointless because if a kill finds a survivor they will still be able to heal in chase as long as they drop a pallet and heal.

    Because she also reiterated there that it was intended.

    Also do note the killer will not get notified as if you missed a skill check, it’s only the similar sound + grunt and nothing else.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2924002#Comment_2924002

    Is the sound made in the video in this thread (near the bottom) the one you’re experiencing?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/317769/hemorrhage-healing-regression-bug

    Because she also reiterated there that it was intended.

    Also do note the killer will not get notified as if you missed a skill check, it’s only the similar sound + grunt and nothing else.

    what are you on about. you quoted my forum post from PTB with a response that had nothing to do with it...

  • @Jay_K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2924441#Comment_2924441

    what are you on about. you quoted my forum post from PTB with a response that had nothing to do with it...

    Ik your original post was about something else but the topic of this post was also asked about at the bottom of yours, so I used it as an example. Sorry if that was confusing.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2924776#Comment_2924776

    Ik your original post was about something else but the topic of this post was also asked about at the bottom of yours, so I used it as an example. Sorry if that was confusing.

    oh no worries. yeah kinda confusing linking my post lol

  • I've noticed something simmilar. The killer was running infectious frifght and I was within his terror radius, however everybody heard me scream, but I didn't scream. So apparently I screamed and everybody on the map heard me scream but on my end everything continued like nothing happened. So it might be a B2B sort of bug where the other people see you prompt an animation but you don't produce nothing on your end.