Anyone else getting free quick and quiet?
I don’t know if it’s just a sound bug and the killer is still notified by played on Coal Tower and me and everyone was getting free quick and quiet and none of us at it.
I don’t know if it’s just a sound bug and the killer is still notified by played on Coal Tower and me and everyone was getting free quick and quiet and none of us at it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I heard someone else mention it was an iron will bug, were you using that?
Nope, no iron will on me and the other person I spectated
Well there goes that idea then. You’re def not the only one though.
I remember seeing something like this on the ptb for this midchapter. Did you also occasionally vault way faster than normal?
Yep, gotten it too.
Same, I just played a match on Haddonfield, I fast vaulted a pallet and didn't hear anything. I wasn't sure if only I couldn't hear it or if the killer also did not hear it.
I've had the vault animation be very inconsistent since the new patch. Sometimes it would be way faster and/or stutter. As for the vaulting sound, sometimes it's silent.
I've been having this happen to me since the new patch. The vaulting animation has been inconsistent; occasionally it is much faster and/or stutters. The vaulting sound sometimes does not play. Another issue that I've seen was when moving around, sometimes I would get stuck on nothing, or kind of rubber band in place.