Charms
Any chance we can get flag charms for all countries? When I play COD I can use the background of any country for free in my player card. Would like to do the same in this game.
Any chance we can get flag charms for all countries? When I play COD I can use the background of any country for free in my player card. Would like to do the same in this game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's...a lot of charms.
They would probably be used more than 99% of the charms that are out there now
Maybe.
First I would like them to kind of... "fix" how charms menus work. Because That's a lot of charms otherwise.
I'd be 100% fine with this.
I think there should be a charm store so players can buy their desired charms with AC - or at least see the compendium of charms attained through challenges and what challenges/rifts/tomes they belong to.
Adding country flags should be super easy - and really shouldn't take all that much work overall. There just needs to be an actual financial incentive for it - ideally by encouraging people to look into the charm store.