Last to get hooked,give a chance
Probably been requested a million times, I don't get hooked all game.I'm last survivor,get caught,hooked.and get no chance to escape or struggle.
Please allow a chance,especially if i'm running deliverance.
Probably been requested a million times, I don't get hooked all game.I'm last survivor,get caught,hooked.and get no chance to escape or struggle.
Please allow a chance,especially if i'm running deliverance.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Okay, lets be real: even IF you could struggle on the hook as the last surv....and you got an active deliverance.... do you really think that the killer will just go poof after he hooked you?
You would be his last objective, and the moment this suggestion of yours would be implemented, not one killer player would ever again leave the last hooked surv alone..... so long story short: your idea would NOT give you a chance, just maybe some bonus BP IF you unhook yourself.
So that you can escape into the killers arms? Doesnt make sense, as last survivor being hooked you have zero chance to survivor. Might aswell cancel the hok animation instead of holding the killer hostage for 2 minutes
I disagree, I have seen many killers turn to break pallets and set traps, anything to get those last few points. They turn away even when there is still another survivor in the process of dying on a hook and you have the option to try to free yourself. There are also those killers that hook you right next to the hatch. It definitely wouldn't be likely that you escaped but being given the chance would be rather nice.
He's asking for the chance guys. It probably won't work, but if he brought a whole perk dedicated to unhooking himself, didn't get hooked for the whole game, and rescued someone, don't you think it's a bit ######### that he doesn't even get the opportunity?
+1