Music: Ghostface in the Washing Machine

The washing machine noise in Ghostface's chase music is still terrible. I'm not going to play as Ghostface while this is his chase music.

I do like the percussion and other melodies/sounds. the track would be better if the washing machine noise gets removed.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • Every time I hear it, I imagine a washing machine is chasing me, lmao. Might as well rename him to "Washface" or something xD.

  • It sounds like an old printer printing a document. It's awful.

  • Look, guys, man's gotta clean his clothes. Why do you think he wears black? Blood stains are hard to get out. Give the guy a break! #LeaveGhostFaceAlone!

  • I just came to post about this too.

    That noise is infuriating. I will never play that killer ever again* and I will not verse him.


    *) As long as this is not fixed.

  • There is no way a washing machine sounds as bad as this! No way.

  • Update: New Chase Music


    I am okay with the new chase music. It's way less aggravating than what we had.

  • @Dsnooz said:

    Update: New Chase Music

    I am okay with the new chase music. It's way less aggravating than what we had.

    that's great to hear! thank you for the feedback and for updating this post <3

  • i also like the new chase music. much better than the first iteration

  • It is now Ghostface and the orchestra following behind him.