New Patch Make my Game FPS Drop

Please why with the new patch you make my fps drop so low..

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • What platform are you on? What specifications if you are on PC? Any specific occurances that causes the drops?

  • Someone said that Vsyng is back forced again... so...

  • We really need an option to disable Anti-Aliasing.. It destroys my FPS even on low...

  • AMD Ryzen 5 3400G with Radeon Vega Graphics    3.70 GHz

    RAM 16 GB

    GeForce RTX 2060

    when i am playing killer and chasing survivor sometimes the images lagging a bit

  • I always have framedrops of like 10-20, sometimes worse, and no update fixes it.

    i have Ryzen 7 1800x + GTX 1080, so i should be able to run the game at constant 240fps lmao.

    BHVR just needs to add a performance mode option like Fortnite did.

  • PS4 player and I still drop frames whenever someone hooks, downs, gens pop, or even when survivors heal each other. The biggest offender is Nemesis, his tentacle hits lag me consistently and its been this way since he came out.

  • I still get severe frame-rate drops by using controller + mouse... it's been a year now. It used to work perfectly until the Trickster update

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Someone said that Vsyng is back forced again... so...

    I wonder.

    I know the Artist patch messed something up on my end - my 1080ti rig could just squeak a stable 60fps at 4k before, but I had to tweak quality after to get back to this level.

  • Shame for you, I am actually getting much smoother performance than I was a few months back before I stopped playing. RPD in particular was a LOT better with a consistent 120fps rather than the big drops I was getting. Having AA on definitely wont help weaker PC's though

  • I feel like i havent noticed any performance issues from this new patch, still locked 120fps at 1440p, rocking an rtx 3070 and 9900k with 32gb ram

  • @playhard said:

    Please why with the new patch you make my fps drop so low..

    Is it on all maps or Haddonfield?

    I've noticed a lot of bad stuttering in Haddonfield however my FPS are between 118 and 120 (TR2950x, 64GB, RTX2080).

    Also : only played killer tonight.

  • i noticed a little studder in haddonfield as well but only when a gen gets completed while im in chase


    gtx 1060 with 6gb /32gb ram / i7-6700

  • @Mandy said:

    What platform are you on? What specifications if you are on PC? Any specific occurances that causes the drops?

    Mandy, can you tell us why there is still no option to disable V-Sync and Anti-Aliasing in the game settings? Are there any plans to ever implement that?

  • @Mandy said:

    What platform are you on? What specifications if you are on PC? Any specific occurances that causes the drops?

    Ryzen 7 5800x

    Geforce 2070 super ROG edition

    32gb ram CL 18, 3600mhz

    @Laeyon said:

    I always have framedrops of like 10-20, sometimes worse, and no update fixes it.

    i have Ryzen 7 1800x + GTX 1080, so i should be able to run the game at constant 240fps lmao.

    BHVR just needs to add a performance mode option like Fortnite did.

    Weird, my maxes out at 120fps, can't seem to get it higher.