Artist's new skin is beautiful <3
Just wanted to show appreciation for Artist's new skin. It looks beautiful. As an Artist main, I approve.
(Also honorable mention to Zarina's new outfit, it's very pretty and probably one of her best outfits.)
Just wanted to show appreciation for Artist's new skin. It looks beautiful. As an Artist main, I approve.
(Also honorable mention to Zarina's new outfit, it's very pretty and probably one of her best outfits.)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Finaly a new skin for her. I was kinda feeling dry with all her outfits because I used them a lot allready :D
Same. She was in need of a new outfit. All of her skins look pretty, but this one's probably one of her best so far.
It's actually a well designed skin.
I hope I'm not the only one who thought the little sword was hilarious, though.
It's so cute that it has a little hilt guard - which is impractical as the sword is ink, and built into her arm!
Artist's new skin is disgusting, only good part is her weapon