What are the best fight back perks? If you could create a fight back perk what would It be?

I need fun build suggestions! I have really been liking head on but I never escape lol... What's a Sidney Prescott, Gale Weathers, Laurie Strode type build? Also what perk would you guys create? Like If the perk name was Final Girl what would It's effect be?

Comments

  • DS/Head On/Flashbang I guess? That’s about it. You aren’t meant to fight back.

  • Not here to give a build but I'll leave this here.

    SHOWDOWN.png


  • Blast mine. A lot of people sleep on this perk and underrate the highlighted gen effect.

  • Have you tried lucky break+iron will? I pair it with sneaky stuff like Quick and Quiet+Lithe

    Losing the killer is a ton of fun

  • @TomTheSequel said:

    Blast mine. A lot of people sleep on this perk and underrate the highlighted gen effect.

    yess i was using it for the stun the killer challenges and i found a lot of use with just using it to show the gen to team mates

  • DS/UB/DH/BT

    Now you can fight back against anything the Killer throws at you

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    DS/UB/DH/BT

    Now you can fight back against anything the Killer throws at you

    Yeah I mean the best "fight back" thing in the game is probably just a flashlight and iron will imo. Built to last if you don't have a battery as well, so you can keep the BM pallet blinds going