Entitlement
These forums seem to have only gotten more polluted since I last used them. I don’t think an opinion should be valid unless the user is at least Devotion 5.
Tagged:
BHVR
These forums seem to have only gotten more polluted since I last used them. I don’t think an opinion should be valid unless the user is at least Devotion 5.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"I'm devotion five, therefore I'm entitled to trump your pathetic devotion 3 opinions"
Not even a Devotion 20?
Fortunately, I don't agree. Everyone's opinion is valid regardless - new players are just as important as veterans...and as a public forum we are open to all of our players.