Combine Agitation and Mad Grit into one perk?
I was thinking about Agitation and Mad Grit the other day and realized they could probably just be combined into a single perk and not be overpowered. Agitation on its own is an ok perk, not great but not terrible either. Mad Grit is kind of terrible on its own, it might occasionally help get a hook maybe when survivors try and bodyblock you during a carry but that's a pretty minor benefit at best most of the time. And Mad Grit is a perk that probably works best when combined with Agitation.
So why not just combine the two into a single perk? Let Agitation have the combined effects of both perks and replace Mad Grit's effect with... well, anything you want, hopefully something fun. ๐คทโโ๏ธ I think you'd end up with Agitation being a much better perk, especially when combined with Scourge Hooks for instance, but still not be an overpowered one. And Mad Grit is then free to be anything interesting the devs can come up with.
Comments
Agitation, mad grit, iron grasp in one perk. Imagine that.
Basement time for sure. Bubba approves.
Lol, I even forgot about Iron Grasp, that's how often I use that one! ๐
Yeah, it really does feel like some of all of these perks could just be combined.