Dance With Me is a very strong perk

I have lost many killers using Dance With Me, especially at Lery's Memorial Institute. I'm at rank 17 though so I'd like to know if higher ranked survivors think this is a pretty effective perk.

Comments

  • You had it on the one map it’s useful on

  • It's actually pretty strong on a lot of maps. Aka Haddonfield, Red Forest, or... Any map with a huge vision breaking vault ?

  • I want to try it with lithe, quick and quiet and urban evasion. Those perks would synergize well with it.

  • I want to try it with lithe, quick and quiet and urban evasion. Those perks would synergize well with it.

    I bet it’s sick. I’m currently running sprint burst,urban evasion, lightweight, and quick and quiet. It is working slendidly so I can only imagine a slight mix up with with lithe and dwm would work very well . I’m  excited for it to come to console so I can try it out
  • Dance With Me, Lithe, Quick and Quiet, Iron Will. Killer can’t see jack squat, can’t hear jack squat. 
  • does lightweight stack with it to make it 6 sevonds?
  • Lightweight just makes your scratch marks last for less time on the ground so it would synergize but not stop them from appearing like dance with me
  • Its decent, I wouldnt really call it strong. Her other perk, Windows of Opportunity is stronger imo, especially for low ranks

  • @SadonicShadow said:
    I want to try it with lithe, quick and quiet and urban evasion. Those perks would synergize well with it.

    bro add lightweight and they just cannot see you ahaha

  • Yesterday I tried it combined with Quick and Quiet. The killer lost me instantly. Was on McMillan. I'm kinda digging it.

  • Dance With Me is a fine perk, my only problem with it is its synergy with Lithe.

    Why's that a problem?
    Because 40% of the time, even while in a chase, Lithe doesn't want to activate for me when I fast vault a window or pallet. Sometimes I swear it's bugged to where the killer needs LoS of you while in a chase to activate it or something. Which, if true, is a bit counter-intuitive since I use this/these perks to lose the killer and actively avoid LoS for that reason. Because of that, I hesitate running Lithe and also Dance. Might try with Quick and Quiet sometime instead though.

  • Beaburd said:

    Dance With Me is a fine perk, my only problem with it is its synergy with Lithe.

    Why's that a problem?
    Because 40% of the time, even while in a chase, Lithe doesn't want to activate for me when I fast vault a window or pallet. Sometimes I swear it's bugged to where the killer needs LoS of you while in a chase to activate it or something. Which, if true, is a bit counter-intuitive since I use this/these perks to lose the killer and actively avoid LoS for that reason. Because of that, I hesitate running Lithe and also Dance. Might try with Quick and Quiet sometime instead though.

    Chases end pretty quickly without LOS. You don't need it, but you can't be out of their sight for more than a few seconds before the chase ends, which will prevent you from using lithe.