Devotion tome trailer - Observer sighting!

This new Devotion trailer is really making it like the Observer is maybe going over the deep end to becoming a killer, or maybe having a split personality? 🤔

If the anniversary ends up being Observer as both a survivor and killer I’m down for that!

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I have heard that the developers at one point said that the observer would never be a playable character but i cannot verify this.

    i feel like i remember this but it couldve been vigo never being a playable character but idk

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I have heard that the developers at one point said that the observer would never be a playable character but i cannot verify this.

    To be fair, the devs also said that we wouldn´t get a clown killer (in regard of Pennywise). Yet here we are.

  • I'm curious about those people in the trailer, do we know any of them?

  • Also on a tangent the new narrator sounds kind of like the narrator for The Shivering Truth, I wonder if it's the same actor?

  • @dugman said:

    This new Devotion trailer is really making it like the Observer is maybe going over the deep end to becoming a killer, or maybe having a split personality? 🤔

    If the anniversary ends up being Observer as both a survivor and killer I’m down for that!

    The Yui trailer with all her 'alternate versions' implied a lot of stiff that never showed up in her lore.

    I wouldn't expect anything crazy.

  • @dugman said:

    This new Devotion trailer is really making it like the Observer is maybe going over the deep end to becoming a killer, or maybe having a split personality? 🤔

    If the anniversary ends up being Observer as both a survivor and killer I’m down for that!

    Captain Pierce and "Weary Travelers" obvi.

    Ngl the three front looks like Meg, Yoichi, and Dwight.