Bleeding out kills increasing MMR, but wont count for tome
I see many players confused, thinking that if they kill via bleed out, the game wont increase their killer MMR, which is untrue.
I see many players confused, thinking that if they kill via bleed out, the game wont increase their killer MMR, which is untrue.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Deerstalker and Knock Out joins the chat
I saw quite few player claiming that bleeding out is free kills, and cant increase mmr, which is untrue btw.
The icon of survivors when they die slugged is the same of being moried, and mori someone increase MMR
Yes, but that's not a conclusive argument. For example, bleed outs are only 50 bp compared to 1k for a mori. And they don't count for emblems either, while moris do.
I don't know if the devs have actually explained if bleed outs count (I supposed they do). I was just saying.